Platinum Mind Body Fitness will be reopening on Saturday, 13 June, 2020.
What are the current Government restrictions for gyms?
Gyms in NSW will be able to reopen as of 13 June 2020.
The restrictions include
– 1 member per 4 square metres
How will you be maintaining the 100 people limit per venue and 20 people per class?
All members will be required to scan in before entering the club. We will be closely supervising gym floor usage during staffed hours to ensure we do not exceed capacity.
Members can book into our classes through PLATINUM MIND BODY FITNESS app. The app limits a maximum of 15-20 people per class depending on the type of class. This will be further monitored by instructors to ensure we do not exceed capacity.
Is our Fitness club a safe place to train?
In addition to our already extensive cleaning and hygiene options available in the club, we have added the following protocols
- Doubled our scheduled cleans
- Added hand sanitiser stations to every zone in the gym
- Alcohol cleaning wipes on the gym floor and studio for cleaning equipment after exercise.
- Water cooler will be turned off and unavailable. Please bring your own water or members can buy water using our vending machine.
- All showers, lockers and sauna will be unavailable to use during restrictions phase in order to minimise physical contact.
- 50-minute classes to allow cleaning and sanitisation of our studios between classes.
- No Towel No Train policy
- Alternate cardio equipment has been turned off and certain weights machines are unavailable for use to ensure safety distance are maintained at all times.
- 5m social distancing and other hygiene reminder signage are displayed throughout the club
- Members will be required to bring their own mats for classes. No mats will be available at the club.
- No equipment sharing is allowed in order to maintain social distancing within our clubs. This means no shared use of equipment in any of our classes.
- In order to maintain safety distance in the change rooms, we ask that you arrive at the gym ready to train.
All direct debit memberships will automatically commence as of 13th June and members will be billed based on your billing cycle.
Paid in full memberships will be extended based on the duration of the period the club was closed.
Fitness Passport services are back on.
We understand this is tough time for most people, therefore if you require to suspend your membership further, please email your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
When can I use the Gym?
We are open 24/7. We changed our staffed hours during to ensure we are staffed during peak hours.
Upon re-opening, our staffed hours will be:
- Monday – 6:00AM to 11:00AM, 3:30PM – 7:30PM
- Tuesday – 6:00AM to 11:00AM, 3:30PM – 7:30PM
- Wednesday – 6:00AM to 11:00AM, 3:30PM – 7:30PM
- Thursday – 6:00AM to 11:00AM, 3:30PM – 7:30PM
- Friday – 7:30AM to 12:30PM
- Saturday – 7:30AM to 12:30PM
- Sunday – UNSTAFFED
How can I attend group fitness classes?
Members can book into our classes through PLATINUM MIND BODY FITNESS app. The app limits a maximum of 15-20 people per class depending on the type of class. This will be further monitored by instructors to ensure we do not exceed capacity. If you are unable to book classes through the app, or if you have downloaded the app for the first time, please email through your full name and email address to email@example.com or DM us on social media. We will have to manually change your access type to enable bookings. You will need an active membership to access our classes. If you are on fitness passport, there will be discounted casual visit rate of $10 instead of $20 per session.